World Diversity Leadership Summit
NSHSS is pleased to partner with WDLS (World Diversity Leadership Summit) as both organizations share the belief that today's students will serve as tomorrow's leaders, and their understanding of diversity issues is critical.
Launched in 2004, the WDLS is an important gathering of senior corporate, government and non-governmental organization (NGO) officials, focused on the complex challenges and opportunities related to global diversity management.
The World Diversity Leadership Summit has five primary objectives:
- To become the leading gathering of global diversity policy makers, experts and practitioners
- To serve as a central source of global diversity strategy, best practices and application
- To establish a global diversity collaboration network of policy makers, experts and practitioners
- To explore cutting-edge global diversity research topics
- To establish global diversity management as a core academic vocation
A select number of NSHSS members are invited to attend what is one of top global conferences on diversity and have the opportunity to learn and interact with corporate executives. In addition, a select number of NSHSS members are invited to participate on a speaker’s panel on millennial/generational diversity.