Please join College Aid Pro to assure your family avoids the mistakes costing so many families tens of thousands of dollars every year. If you cannot attend live, registering here will assure you receive the slide deck and recording. In addition, they will highlight why you need to complete the FAFSA even if you believe you are not eligible for financial aid.
You will learn the following:
1. Will you be eligible for financial aid?
2. Where are students are likely to receive scholarships?
3. How to get discounts even if we won't qualify for
4. FAFSA dos & don'ts (and 2023/2024 changes!)
5. Business & homeowner dos & don'ts
6. What divorced/separated families should know