The American Business School has established the 2015 summer program in partnership with ISCPA, the school of Journalism, Communication and Production from IGS Higher Education Group and the participation of the Fashion Institute of Technology New York & Gonzaga University Faculty staff.
Therefore, this summer, its extended course selection will give the opportunity for high school and college students to study Communication, Business, Fashion, Arts in the heart of Paris.
Summer I: May 26 to June 26 (Application Deadline May 1st –this was extended for NSHSS members)
• MGMT 422: International Business as legal and socio-cultural transaction: 3 Credits
• MGMT 210: Organizational Behavior and Management: 3 Credits
• MGMT 400: European Business Strategies: 3 Credits
• MKTG 400: Creating & Developing Luxury Brands: 3 Credits
• ARTS 340: Paris, a journey through time: 3 Credits
Summer II: June 30 to July 31 (Application Deadline May 1st)
• COMM 221: French Media and Communication, Emphasis on TV and Radio: 3 Credits
• ARTS 222: Contemporary Brand Creation and Management: Parisian Designers: 3 Credits
• POLS 210: International Relations: 3 Credits
• MGT 444: Doing Business in Asia: 3 Credits
• MKTG 435: Fashion Brands and Consumer Behaviour: 3 Credits
• DSCI 310: Operation Management: 3 Credits
The COMM 221 class is an introduction to radio and television media and no previous course work in communications is required. Visits to French & International TV/Radio studies are scheduled as part of the course.
As for the ARTS 222 class, it will be taught by an Art instructor from the Fashion Institute of Technology of New York.
Tuition, fees, application process, course description are available on the American Business School website http://www.absparis.org/en/academic/summer-semester-year-long-program/summer-programs/.