NAVY ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS
A single scholarship could pay for your entire college experience with our partner, America's Navy. By applying for the $180,000 Navy ROTC Scholarship for high school seniors, you can get four years of university expenses covered.
Students that aren't selected for the national scholarship have the opportunity to be looked at for the Minority Serving Institution (MSI) Scholarship. This scholarship is available for students to attend MSI schools, which encompass Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), High Hispanic Enrollment (HHE) schools, and other Minority Serving Institutions (MSI).
These Navy scholarships provide students the opportunity to attend over 170 colleges and universities throughout the United States, which include Harvard, Yale, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and more.
The application period is from 1 April 2021 - 31 January 2022
General Eligibility Requirements (also applies to Nurses):
- Minimum combined SAT score of 1100 (minimum of 540 in Math and 550 in Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing)
- Minimum combined ACT score of 44 (minimum of 21 in Math and 22 in English)
- Valid Test Dates for the 2022 Scholarship Year are Dec 2019 to Dec 2021
- Must be a citizen of the United States or in process of obtaining citizenship
- No criminal record of military or civilian offenses
- No previous drug use
WHEN YOU INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY. THEY INVEST IN YOU.
Earn up to $40,000 in enlistment bonuses if they join the Navy’s Nuclear Operations program. Whether they're operating the control systems in a nuclear submarine, commanding a ship’s electrical power, or maintaining nuclear propulsion machinery on an aircraft carrier, the opportunities in this nuclear science field are endless.
Enlistment Bonus Details:
- Roles as an Electronics Technician Nuclear, Electrician’s Mate Nuclear and Machinist’s Mate Nuclear are eligible to earn up to $38,000 in bonuses.
- Bonuses vary by job. They are payable upon graduation from “A” or “C” school after enlistment.
- American Council on Education awards up to 77 credits towards their degree for completing Nuclear Field "A" School, Nuclear Power School, and Prototype Training—just a few online classes short of an Associate’s Degree.