NSHSS Diversity Scholarship
Five (5) $2,000 awards
Rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors in high school
To provide a school culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion teaches students something that’s even more important: how to live in, relate to, and thrive in a world where every individual is unique.
NSHSS will award $2,000 to five (5) high school sophomore, junior, or senior students who have demonstrated a commitment to expanding the diversity and inclusion initiatives in their school, community, or workplace.
- Educator recommendation
- Prompt response of 500-800 words to the following question:
- How have you raised awareness for or helped to expand the diversity and inclusion initiatives in your school or community? Please be sure to include your leadership roles in furthering a more diverse and inclusive environment.
- Pictures/videos/media showing your leadership in action (optional)
- Color headshot suitable for website posing
- Academic resume
- Current Transcript (can be official or unofficial)