NSHSS Innovation in Technology Scholarship
Five (5) $2,000 awards
High school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, juniors with a dedicated passion for AI, technology, coding, and more
Technology is everywhere in today's society. Whether it be behind the scenes with coding and software programming, or easily demonstrated through AI and robotics, tech can be an asset and sometimes a liability or distraction. NSHSS wishes to honor our students devoted to tech to tell us all about their passions for the field.
- Educator recommendation
- Prompt response of 500-800 words to the following question:
- Do you have a passion for coding, artificial intelligence, robotics, and/or technology? What are the pros and cons of technology and the innovative changes it brings to our society? Provide us with specific examples of your dedication to this field.
- Pictures/videos/media showing your leadership in action (optional)
- Color headshot suitable for website posting
- Academic resume
- Current Transcript (can be official or unofficial)