Join Kachiu Lee MD, and Newsha Lajevardi MD, Master Advisor, as they discuss the medical school journey. A career in medicine is challenging and involves many years of academic and practical preparation, difficult exams, and complex application processes. Demystify the process and learn the step-by-step path to becoming a physician, including:
• High school preparation: academics, extracurriculars, and exams
• Identifying the “right-fit” college or university
• Overview of BS/MD or Direct Medical programs
• Being an undergraduate pre-med student: majors, activities, and research
• Medical school admissions cycle and application process
Presenter - Dr. Kachiu Lee
Dr. Lee is one of the most highly requested advisors for BS/MD admissions, and >95% of her clients get interviews to BS/MD programs during each application cycle.
Dr. Newsha Lajevardi
Master Advisor, MedSchoolCoach
Dr. Lajevardi is a board-certified dermatologist with an academic background and first-hand experience with medical school and residency admissions.