Communicorp See What's MORE Scholarship
Nine (9) $2,500 scholarships for students who demonstrate passion, perseverance, leadership, and academic excellence in their pursuit of doing and being MORE.
recently graduated high school seniors in 2023 and rising 2024 high school seniors, domestically or abroad, who possess a minimum GPA of 3.0
NSHSS Foundation partner Communicorp is providing nine (9) $2,500 scholarships to recently graduated high school seniors in 2023 and rising 2024 high school seniors who demonstrate passion, perseverance, leadership, and academic excellence in their pursuit of doing and being MORE.
- Educator Recommendation
- Academic Resume
- Unofficial or Official Transcript
- Color headshot suitable for website posting
- Prompt response of 500-800 words that answers the following question:
- “Communicorp is in the business of more” and the tag line of NSHSS is “Be Honored. Be More.” Please describe how you as a student and future leader strive to do and be MORE. What does it mean to you to be more?
- Statement of Financial Need: Please supply a one-page statement explaining your financial circumstances. The statement should clearly indicate why you need the scholarship in order to help overcome financial obstacles in gaining access to higher education. Financial information will remain confidential.
Scholarship funding will be administered directly to student recipients’ college or university for the 2023-2024 or 2024-2025 academic year. Awards will be selected via a Judging Panel comprised of leaders from the NSHSS Foundation and other identified professionals in the education and business community. The NSHSS Foundation will work with Communicorp to promote these opportunities and recognize award winners through digital and social media channels.