Eligibility: High school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, juniors
Scholarship Award: Five awards of USD $1,000 each exploring the concept of how Artificial Intelligence may affect humanity, society, culture or a project conceptualizing this idea.
• Educator Recommendation;
• Principal's and counselor's name and email address if you are a high school student;
• Color head shot suitable for website posting;
• Video submission no longer than 4 minutes introducing yourself and your project or vision in the field of AI/Robotics.
*If your transcript or recommendation has already been submitted for a 2019 NSHSS scholarship, you do not need to resubmit these.
Personal statement discussing one of the following:
• How AI or Robotics technology may affect the future; you may wish to present research evaluating the pros and cons with your conclusion about best steps for mankind in this area.
• Discuss a specific project of yours that is conceptualized or currently in progress in the field of AI/Robotics.
Open Date: April 15, 2019
Close Date: June 15, 2019