NSHSS Activism and Advocacy Scholarship
Five (5) $1,000 awards
High school or college students, all years
Do you have a passion for bringing about social, political, and/or civil change in your community? Does a particular cause or idea have your attention? Do you hope to apply these skills to your college education? NSHSS wants to hear about it!
- Educator recommendation
- Prompt response of 500-800 words to the following question:
- What cause are you a passionate advocate/activist for and what is it about this cause that has your dedication? Give specific examples of your involvement; we want to hear about the action you've taken to help this cause of your choosing.
- Pictures/videos/media showing your leadership in action (optional).
- Color headshot suitable for website posing.
- Academic resume
- Current Transcript (can be official or unofficial)