Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
NSHSS is proud to partner with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to afford our members the pathway to a fulfilling federal career on the front lines of disease prevention in the United States. The CDC provides fellowship and internship opportunities as well as student work-site experience programs.
The CDC offers the unique Pathways Program to students and recent graduates. The Program has three key components:
- Internship Program: internship and summer employment opportunities for students
- Recent Graduates Program: recent college graduates can obtain enriching developmental work experience in public health and related support occupations
- Presidential Management Fellows Program: leadership development opportunities to students who are in the process of completing their master’s, law, or doctoral-level degree within the academic year
Additional offerings for students include:
- Public health training opportunities
- Positions within a U.S. Public Health Service Corps overseen by the Surgeon General
- Federal Work Study Program
- Emory Rollins Earn and Learn Program (REAL)
- Thurgood Marshall College Foundation/CDC Ambassador and Internship Program
- Volunteer opportunities
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Contact the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Human Resources Office at email@example.com.
Upcoming Webinar: PATHWAYS FOR STUDENTS & RECENT GRADS TO CAREERS AT THE CDC
Join Marilyn A. James and Nina P. Smith from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Human Resources Office to explore one-of-a-kind career options at the nation's leading authority on disease prevention.
Tuesday, October 27
2:00 PM EST
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER