NSHSS handpicks its partners carefully, searching for nonprofits, organizations, and companies that directly align with our mission to provide the best resources for our members and their families. This page contains affiliate links to partner programs. We may receive compensation for purchases made through these links, at no cost to you.
Why Outward Bound Costa Rica?
You will come away with an experience of a lifetime that will not only challenge you to grow, but one that future educators and employers will notice.
While scuba diving, rainforest trekking, surfing, rafting, and volunteering in local communities of Costa Rica and Panama, you will:
- Practice your Spanish with locals
- Gain internationally-recognized outdoor certifications
- Earn service hours abroad through community and conservation projects
- Learn how to become a future leader
- Meet remote indigenous and local communities
- Discover new cultures and customs
- Earn 10-12 academic credits on a Gap or Semester Abroad
- Discover you are capable of more than you thought possible
$200 Exclusive Discount for NSHSS Members
“Every year, the people who went on this trip talk about it when they get back, but the trip exceeded my expectations that I had set in my mind. Words cannot describe it, you just have to experience it.”
Quick! Reserve Your Spot on Course.
The first step to officially enroll in your course is to fill out aor Online Enrollment Form. It only takes about 15 minutes to complete and does not require payment at this time.
For questions or inquiries email us or give us a call (1.800.676.2018) Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm MDT. We're happy to help!