For summer of 2020, NSHSS invites members from around the world to attend the brand NEW Nobel Summer Program! Participants will travel to Stockholm, Sweden for a week long program to learn about the legacies of the inventor and Nobel Prize founder, Alfred Nobel and about innovation and creativity in Sweden. It includes meetings with professors on the Nobel committees and visits to renowned Stockholm museums. This program runs in June when the days are long! Registration is first come, first served. Ages 16+ are welcome!
Program Dates: June 15-19.
Nobel Summer Program 2020 Activity Highlights:
Monday's Theme: Alfred Nobel
Everything about Alfred Nobel and the Nobel prize, the annual Nobel festivities, and the process of selecting a Nobel laureate
Tuesday's Theme: Museum Day
Wednesday's Theme: Sustainability and Creativity
Learn about environmental care and creative solutions in a Stockholm neighborhood famous for smart waste management
Thursday's Theme: Global Challenges
The global world: what you need to know about intercultural communication, the 2030 Agenda, and sustainable development
Friday's Theme: Future
Discuss studies, work, the SDGs, gender balance, social welfare and family life, and what to take home from the inspiration of Alfred Nobel and Sweden
How to Enroll
2. Go to
3. Find "Nobel Summer Programs 2020 in Stockholm, Sweden"
4. Click"REGISTER NOW"
Prices and Lodging
Location: Generator Hostel
Address: Torsgatan 10, 111 23 Stockholm, Sweden
Pricing (includes room, breakfast & lunch, travel, and activities)
NSHSS Member Tour Price (Per Person)
• Student - $3,250 (6 ppl shared accommodation)
• Student - $3,350 (Quad shared accommodation)
• Student - $3,500 (Twin shared accommodation)
• Adult - $3,700 (Twin shared accommodation)
• Adult - $3,950 (Single accommodation)
Non-Member Tour Price (Per Person)
• Student - $4,250 (6 ppl shared accommodation)
• Student - $4,350 (Quad shared accommodation)
• Student - $4,500 (Twin shared accommodation)
• Adult - $4,700 (Twin shared accommodation)
• Adult $4,950 (Single Accommodation)
*Please note, separate rooms for male and female guests. The cost of flights and travel souvenirs is NOT included.