Singapore Institute of Management
NSHSS handpicks its partners carefully, searching for colleges and universities that directly align with our mission to provide the best resources for our members and their families. We may receive compensation from our partners, at no cost to you.
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) Global Education
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) Global Education is the global education arm of the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM group), one of the largest and leading private education institutions in Singapore.
With a history older than the Republic of Singapore itself, SIM has a rich heritage due to not only their role in the development of Singapore and the surrounding region but also their role as the recipient of many partnerships and awards from around the world.
- A legacy older than the Republic of Singapore
- Over 50 years of experience
- Over 158,000 alumni and 18,000 students (20% are international students)
- A country constantly ranked the best in which to live and work
- Over 70 student clubs
- Five wins of "Best Private Institute" in Singapore (AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards)
- More than 80 reputable programs
- Singapore’s largest management library
- A dynamic campus life at SIM GE’s 100,000 m² campus
Dream Big in Singapore
- World’s best country to live in (HSBC Global Report 2017)
- Most English-proficient country in Asia (EF English proficiency Index 2017)
- One of the world’s most multicultural cities (Culture Trip)
- Second lowest crime rate in the world (Economist Intelligence Unit’s Safe Cities Index 2017)
- Lowest unemployment rate in Asia (International Monetary Fund 2018)
- Asia’s education hub
Estimated monthly expenses between $855 and $1,839
- Food: $332-$554
- Transportation: $74-$111
- Communication: $43-$207
- Medical Services: $37-$81
- Accommodation: $369-$887
Click here to contact SIM.